Whether on your desk or on the go, the oversized Master Slim (A4+) has a wealth of space for structuring your day. Loose A4 sheets can be hidden easily between the pages or stored in the inside cover pocket, as can the minutes of the last meeting or copious ‘to do’ lists.
The Master Slim (A4+) does pretty much everything and yet retains the overview to a maximum. A multitalent that is generous in size and has been around for a long time. After all, it was the very first notebook in the LEUCHTTURM1917 notebook range.
• 2 page markers
• Blank table of contents and numbered pages
• Gusseted pocket
• Elastic enclosure band
• 8 perforated and detachable sheets
• Sticker set for labelling and archiving
• Thread-bound book opens flat
• FSC-certified paper (depending on the format 80 – 100 g/sqm)
• slightly chamois coloured paper to improve readability
• Master Slim (A4+) 225 x 315 mm, Hardcover: 123 pages, 100 g/m²