These Mini Builds are suitable for children 8 years+ but are best enjoyed as a family experience. You’ll have great fun building your Honey Bee as a shared activity, plus there’s lots to learn together about this vitally important pollinator.
Easy to assemble using slot together techniques – there’s no glue, no mess, no fuss. Everything you need is provided in the kit – simply follow the instructions: press out the pre-cut parts, build and play!
This innovative kit also comes with a press-out Honey Bee Fact Stand for children to find out more about the critical role bees play in our ecosystem.
Made using 100% sustainable cardboard and paper, the Build Your Own Honey Bee is not only fun and engaging to play with, but also eco-friendly.
- Mess-free, slot together cardboard construction
- Perfect family time activity
- 20-minute build
- Skill level rating: 2 stars out of 5
- Discover and learn about honey bees
- 20 press-out parts
- High-quality sustainable cardboard and paper
- Full instructions included
- Designed in the UK
- Fun, educational and supports STEM
- Age 8+ (adult supervision recommended)
2022 Gift of the Year – Shortlisted
2021 Independent Toy Awards – GOLD (Eco Category)