Build Your Own’s Microscope Kit encourages kids to discover and explore.
This super cool microscope is easy to assemble using slot together techniques – no glue, no mess, no fuss. Everything you need is provided in the kit – simply follow the instructions: press out the pre-cut parts, then add the lenses and mirror to build your fully functioning microscope.
Awesome for examining garden minibeasts, leaves, feathers and more – you’ll be amazed at what you can see with the 30x magnification.
Use the focusing dials to get a fantastically clear image, and adjust the zoom to reduce or increase the detail of the specimens you’re examining. Have fun experimenting with the light source on a smart phone to illuminate your object through the built-in periscope. There’s also a choice of three trays for you to use to hold different types of specimens on the microscope table.
Want to roam free? Remove the microscope lens tubes and place them in the detachable, handheld adaptor for on-the-go exploring.
Made using sustainable cardboards and minimal plastics, the Build Your Own Microscope Kit is not only fun and engaging to use, but also environmentally responsible.
- Mess free, slot together cardboard construction
- Perfect family time activity
- Discover a fascinating new world up close
- Incredible 30x magnification
- 54 press out parts
- 1 x mylar mirror
- 2 x high quality acrylic lenses
- 3 x specimen trays
- Focusing dial
- Built-in periscope
- Removable magnifier for on-the-go exploring
- High quality sustainable cardboard
- Full instructions included
- Designed in the UK
- Fun, educational and supports STEAM
- Age 8+