This science kit contains everything you need to build a flashlight and understand the basics of electricity. You will discover the electrical components to build an electrical circuit. But moreover you will understand the mysteries of electricity.
How does it work?
Start by sorting the different components: bulb, cables, switch. After assembly, the lamp is more than just a toy: you'll really be able to use it for reading at night and for all your adventures in the dark.
What will you learn?
- Assemble a basic electrical circuit and identify the components
- The open/closed circuit and the switch
- The formation of electric current.
- Alternating / direct current
- What is inside a battery?
- Atoms: free electrons, protons, neutrons
What is in the kit?
Wooden elements, electrical components, cables, switch, battery box, light bulb, protective bubble, rubber bands, screws, nuts.
Assembly time: 40 minutes
Recommended age: 8+