Large, Hard Cover, 12-Month Undated Diary. Introducing a Sakura Undated Diary featuring designs by Japanese manga creator Momoko Sakura.
Contains a 12-month undated diary with original creativity by Momoko Sakura. The pages inside are made using 100 g/m² paper, while the cover is bound in tactile canvas. It comes with stickers to personalize your plans and a greeting card, both with Momoko Sakura designs.
Momoko Sakura is the creative genius behind the incredibly popular manga Chibi Maruko-Chan. Based on Momoko's childhood, this heartwarming and often moving series portrays the experiences of 3rd grader Maruko together with her friends and family. To date, over 32.5 million manga, including a digital version, have been published, while the animation has been shown all over the world. Three generations of Japanese and Asians have grown up watching, reading, and living with Chibi Maruko-Chan over the last 35 years.
This Sakura Undated Diary is part of the Moleskine 2024 Asian Collection. The collection unites three contemporary creatives from three diverse countries in a celebration of Eastern traditions: Japanese manga creator Momoko Sakura, Chinese artist Zeng Fanzhi, and South Korean typographic designer Ahn Sang Soo.
How does an undated diary work? You can start this undated weekly diary at any moment of the year. We’ve left the month, week, and date spaces blank for you to fill in, giving you more versatility and freedom than a dated planner. By adding the dates yourself, you can skip any gaps and simply make use of the pages you really need. Undated lets you plan around your life - there's no need to wait for the year to start. You can fit it around the school year or adapt it to your personal or work needs. There are twelve unnamed months, each one with five undated weeks for you to use however you choose.
Notebook and diary together.
This handy structure provides a two-page spread for each week: the days of the week are shown horizontally on the lefthand page opposite a ruled page for notes, tasks, and thoughts. This useful layout merges notebook and diary , so you have the best of both worlds: enough structure to stay organized and enough space to think and create.
- Sakura 12-month undated diary with themed stickers and greeting card
- Fabric cover with original Sakura artwork by Japanese manga artist Momoko Sakura
- Story card with themed message
- Fill in the dates: 12 customisable month dividers
- Undated weekly notebook layout with days of the week opposite a page for notes
- Five weeks per month, five undated weeks per month
- Rounded corners, elastic closure and 2 matching ribbon bookmarks
- Ivory-coloured, 100 g/m², acid-free paper
- Stickers to customise your plans, including year stickers for the spine and month stickers for the dividers
- Monthly mini calendar stickers to fill in and apply to the month dividers
- Useful tools: travel planning, timetable, ideas and goals
- Colour-coordinated expandable inner pocket
- 'In case of loss' notice printed on the flyleaf
- Lies flat, opens at 180°
- 208 pages
- The paper of this Moleskine object is made of material from well-managed, FSC™ -certified forests and other controlled sources