The Parker 51 is as groundbreaking today as it was when first launched in 1941. This unique writing instrument is inspired by the pen once hailed as the 'world's most wanted' – retaining its distinctive streamlined silhouette and iconic hooded nib; yet is made for the future – this pen is hand assembled and made from durable precious resin, benefitting from Parker's expertise and reputation for superior craftmanship. From conception to assembly, the attention to detail is second to none. The cap is decorated with a complementary metallic jewel and each finish is inspired by heritage colours of the past, a tribute to the original Parker 51 range.
- The Parker 51 Midnight Blue CT features a streamlined silhouette and iconic hooded stainless-steel nib. Hand assembled using durable midnight blue precious resin, complemented by a stainless steel cap, palladium cap jewel and trims.
- Parker 51 is a modern take on the original icon once hailed as the ‘world’s most wanted’ first launched in 1941.
- Durable glossy midnight blue precious resin barrel and stainless steel cap with palladium finish trims and the signature PARKER arrow clip
- Featuring a unique hooded stainless steel nib in medium, delivering a writing experience that is both reliable and personal
- A distinctive streamlined silhouette with a seamless transition from barrel to nib, benefitting from Parker’s expertise for superior craftmanship.
- A unique yet sophisticated gift, your Parker 51 fountain pen is presented in a premium PARKER gift box with a long black QUINK ink cartridge