This full set features all 22 colours of the PC-1M Paint marker, including fluorescent and metallics.
The Posca PC-1M is a paint marker with an extra fine 0.7-1mm bullet tip nib for more precise work.
Combining the rich opaque colour of poster paint with the accuracy and convenience of a marker.
For use on paper, card, wood, cork, polystyrene, glass, ceramics, PVC and more.
The limitations of this pen are endless making it a must-have for any home, office and business.
- POSCA Artist Markers Use Water-Based Pigment Ink to Produce Poster-Like Vibrant Colours
- Non Bleed Ink Doesn't Feather or Bleed Through Paper
- Easily Removed From Glass; Ideal for Temporary Signs on Windows, Windscreens etc
- Writes on virtually any surface: Metal, Glass, Plastic, Stone, Fabric, Photographs etc.
Instructions on how to make permanent:
- Terracotta - by baking at 220 degrees for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
- Porcelain - by baking at 160 degrees for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
- Glass - by baking in the oven at 160 degrees for 45 minutes then spraying with clear varnish
- Textiles - by ironing on reverse
- Metal, plastic and wood - by spraying with clear varnish