8 pack of medium tipped Posca paint markers. The bullet tips are 1.8-2.5mm, making them perfect for larger work.
- POSCA Artist Markers Use Water-Based Pigment Ink to Produce Poster-Like Vibrant Colours
- Non Bleed Ink Doesn't Feather or Bleed Through Paper
- Easily Removed From Glass; Ideal for Temporary Signs on Windows, Windscreens etc
- Writes on virtually any surface: Metal, Glass, Plastic, Stone, Fabric, Photographs etc.
Instructions on how to make permanent:
- Terracotta - by baking at 220 degrees for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
- Porcelain - by baking at 160 degrees for 45 minutes, then spraying with clear varnish
- Glass - by baking in the oven at 160 degrees for 45 minutes then spraying with clear varnish
- Textiles - by ironing on reverse
- Metal, plastic and wood - by spraying with clear varnish